POS Sales Report Summary
Your sales report summary page is a high-level breakdown of your sales data for a specific time period…
- You’ll see your Sales Total ($), Pour Cost Percentage and also your Variance for this report.
- You can hover over these numbers in order to get a better understanding of what they mean.
- The interactive graph below it defaults to showing your pour cost percentage for your highest sales ($) for this time period.
- This is useful in understanding whether or not you’re profiting from your top-selling drinks.
- You can also filter to see your lowest sales or break it down by category.
- You can then use this information to re-price certain drinks on your menu to maximize profit.
- The two tables at the bottom break down your sales data and variance numbers by category.